Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Who?

Oh, my.  I'm not very good at this whole blogging stuff, am I?  :)  Well, I haven't disappeared.  Life has just been a little Hectic.  (okay, so it's more like I have been obsessed with crocheting instead of writing.  What can I say?)  Anyways, on to what I've been up to.  If you aren't a Doctor Who fan, or hang around me regularly, you probably won't recognize some the stuff I've made.  I'm a little crazy for the Doctor.  But only just a little.


Crocheted Tardis Keychain
Guess Who popped up on my driveway
The doll that I made was a wonderful pattern I used from http://pixelatedmushroom.blogspot.com/p/knittingcrochet-patterns.html  I imagine that you can rework it to make just about any doll you wanted to.  It was a really good beginner pattern and it was very satisfying to see all the individual pieces stuffed, fluffed and sewn together.  I'm excited to start work on another one.  The girls have already requested their own doll already, although they would prefer one of the girlie persuasion.  :)  I might have to do Captain Jack first, though.  Next up....cupcakes!
Eleventh Doctor


No comments:

Post a Comment