Saturday, March 19, 2011

Jumping on the Blog Bandwagon

Slowly but surely this blog is coming together, which is how I pretty much move on everything nowadays.  Most of you who read this will know that I took a bad fall down the stairs resulting in my current medical problem.  And I say current because anyone who knows me, knows me for the klutz that I am. 

I'm also a mighty crafty person, but to be honest, incredibly flaky with sticking with one craft.  Let's say I find a necklace that I like on Etsy.  Typically I think "Oh, I can do that."  I research how to make one, buy the supplies and then obsessively make a ton.  Truth be told, learning something new is actually what I love the most, although creating is a close second.  Then I get bored.  And move on to the next project.  Thank goodness I am married to Mark, who has a never ending supply of patience when it comes to me. 

Okay, so that in itself is not a very good reason to create a blog, however, I like to share how I've done something.  I have an ingrained urge to teach.  So, you, my friends and family, are stuck with learning how to make stuff.  Or at least reading about it. 

That is, until I get bored again.   ;)

2 comments:

  1. I get to be your first follower! Thank you for adding me in your blog list! I can't wait to see your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I added you! I love your creations! You, Amber and Jamie inspired me to get my tush in gear and create this. Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete